29 outubro 2010

don't try to understand me.

Let's see...

Math has always been my favorite subject, but now I see that I like others subjects too, and it scares me. I really believe that when you're suffering any kind of pression everything that was right becomes a piece of nothing and you feel lost, in doubt in the middle of somewhere you have never been before. Life never seemed to be easy, but suddenly you realize that life is our time to make mistakes and learn with them, do good things and make sure that people will always remember you for the great things you've done in life. Nobody said it would be easy, so don't think that your friends have everything or maybe that their lifes are easier than yours. Believe me, it's hard for everybody, not just for you. Everyone has problems, their own problems; and NEVER say to anyone that your problems are bigger or even harder than theirs. Nobody knows how you feel about life and you know you cannot explain just how you really feel about feelings, problems, life... It's impossible to quantificate how you feel deap inside, because your mind is your mind.





ps: post pra Debs, que me fez postar esse texto que eu escrevi (:
ps2: se achar algum erro que eu cometi e não vi, releve ;)

Um comentário: